Need to store information pertaining to your
coin collection? Then you need Numismatic!
It sorts, stores, prints, and retrieves all of this information.
September 13th, 2013.
- Version 1.4.2 is now available.
- Corrected parameters to strncat() and strncpy().
September 3rd, 2013.
- Version 1.4.1 is now available.
- Added PIE and stack-smashing protection.
- Protect array boundaries.
December 16th, 2007.
- Version 1.4 is now available.
- Prepared the software for Sparc64 Debian.
- Improved the INSTALL document.
February 25th, 2007.
- Version 1.3 has been released.
- More descriptive labels and additional statistics.
December 1st, 2006.
- Version 1.2 has been released. Added a new "Total" column as well as some basic statistics. Also modified one of the parsing
routines so as to accept a larger set of characters (!, @, #, etc.).
September 22nd, 2005.
December 29th, 2004.
- Version 1.1 is available. Added a "Print" link in the Print window.
- Version 1.0 is available for download.
Numismatic requires the following major packages:
Please read the INSTALL file for configuration information.
The server software has been tested on Alpha FreeBSD 4.11, Alpha FreeBSD 5.4, and Sparc64 Debian 4.0_r1.
Please contact the development team if you have any questions regarding this project. You may also submit a trouble ticket if you so desire.
This project is hosted by the fine folks at Sourceforge.